Midweek in Midtown – Final Wednesday Potluck of the Summer WITH SPECIAL GUESTS!!
You’ve been saying it all summer… we really should get to the neighbourhood potluck! And here it is, the last one of the summer – how did that happen!?!
Don’t miss out…..
Wednesday September 2nd
5:45 pm @ Uniroyal Goodrich Park
(eating at 6pm)
With special guests from the other side of Midtown!
6 – 8 families will join us from Mid-town Edenbridge on the other side of King Street and their excited make the trek across the construction of King Street to partake in our famous potluck
. It’s the Mid-town MeetUp!
- food to share with a large group (main and/or dessert)
- IMPORTANT – please label your dish with ingredients for any food sensitivities, particularly potential allergens like nuts, dairy, gluten, etc.
- ALSO – please avoid peanuts as there is a guest with peanut allergy.
- your own plates, cups, cutlery, seating/blanket & drinks
- soccer ball, badminton, sand toys (there’s a big sand pit!),
Gardeners Leanne, Wendy & Rachel got the weekly potlucks going in mid June
and there have been varying numbers each week – as small as 2, as large as 22. Let’s fill the park for a great potluck!
If anything, come see how lovely the garden is in September.